Select the drop down arrows to view resources
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland - SEAI www.seai.ie/
- DEAP 4.2.0 Software - https://www.seai.ie/home-energy/building-energy-rating-ber/support-for-ber-assessors/domestic-ber-resources/deap4-software/
- SEAI Upcomming changes to deap methodology - https://www.slideshare.net/SustainableEnergyAut/upcoming-changes-to-deap-methodology?qid=788a1a91-e87c-4b0b-8b4d-ae4f67f775c5&v=&b=&from_search=1
- Revit MEP Forum - Autodesk Community - https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-mep-forum/bd-p/188
- Practical Uses for Dynamo Within Revit - An Introduction -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jyvcu7yhDg
Dynamo is a visual programming language extension for Revit software. This link will describe the uses of the Dynamo extension and explain how it interacts with Revit software to help Revit users customize their building information workflow. This link teaches how to use the Dynamo extension even if they have no prior programming experience. The Dynamo extension is an add-on to Revit software.